Our recipes are always gluten free and most times dairy, egg and soy free.
You’ll learn a few health tips about what you are eating too!
Mushroom “Pizza” Recipe
- Portabella mushroom caps (as many as you choose)
- Spinach & basil leaves
- Cheese of your choice – dairy or dairy free (there are great tasting nut cheeses out there!)
- Olive oil
- Cut stems off mushrooms and turn caps upside down
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Place spinach and basil on top on olive oil (as much as you’d like)
- Place sliced tomatoes on top of the spinach and basil (as much as you’d like)
- Top with cheese
- Bake in 350 oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
Wanna learn about what you are eating? Me too!
Spinach creates an alkaline environment in the body and provides highly absorbable micronutrients to the nervous system.
Mushrooms offer phyto chemicals which are wonderful for fighting cancer, regulating blood sugar and boosting adrenals while regulating the endocrine system.
Basil aids in digestion is an anti-inflammatory and combats depression.
Tomatoes are an excellent source of antioxidants which may help reduce heart disease.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil reduces inflammation and bad cholesterol. It also helps lower blood pressure.
Cheese – if you are lucky enough to not be reactive to cheese it’s a great source of calcium, fat and protein. It contains high amount of vitamins A and B-12, along with zinc, phosphorus and riboflavin. Cheese made from the milk of 100% grass fed animals is the highest in nutrients and also contains omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin K-2.