Snuggle into this beautiful Autumn pure-fume.
This harvest blend has…
- the base notes of Frankincense & Cedarwood
- warm middle notes of Ginger
- exciting & fresh top notes of Wild Orange
Are you thinking, what on earth are the “notes” of an essential oil? Well, let me explain.
Notes are characteristics of oils that are determined by the individual aromatic compounds.
Notes make up every essential oil and have different evaporation rates. Most tree oils are base notes (grounding) and most citrus oils are top notes (exciting, happy).
This blend is the perfect choice when you want to feel and smell beautiful and confident.
Cedarwood is a calming oil and is beneficial for the nervous and respiratory systems.
Frankincense ~ our friend! It supports optimal emotional balance, immune and nervous systems and is helpful for the skin. Frankincense is the perfect choice for most brain dis-ease and helps with memory. It’s also a go to for cell health.
Ginger the oil of EMPOWERMENT is great for your belly too! It’s warm and inviting aroma infuses a warrior-like mentality.
Wild Orange is the oil of abundance. Wild Orange encourages you to let go of a scarcity mindset. It’s also a perfect choice to assist with anxious feelings and fear.
• 6 drops Wild Orange essential oil
• 4 drops Cedarwood essential oil
• 4 drops Ginger essential oil
• 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- Place essential oils in 10 mL roller bottle.
- Fill remainder of bottle with carrier oil.
- Secure the lid to your roller bottle and shake until ingredients combine.
- Apply as needed.
Do you venture to the pumpkin patch in autumn?